Here’s an explanation:
The above is a rather spooky practice, “people collecting”, in which you are charged to provide five little-known facts about yourself on your blog, so that writers can have some research material.
- I make fantastic bread and possibly the worlds best lasagna
- I hate having pictures taken. I’ve never been photogenic and now that I’ve put on weight I refuse to be photographed
- I wanted to be a photographer (yes I see the irony) and an activist but ended up a stay at home mother of six. –now that’s a segue–
- I have always wanted to own a home but all the money went on the kids.
- I once attended a fundamentalist church for a few months because someone I was friends with wanted someone to go with her. I now have an even dimmer view of religion. Not spirituality…religion.
I tag Nikita, Zézette, and Kuri